The Account Manager is the bridge between the client and the agency. He is responsible for ensuring the agency meets the client’s needs. As he also constantly solves problems, manages internal and external communications, and drives projects to completion.
Scope of Work
● Internal: Agency account team, including planners/strategists; Creative teams and directors; Creative services and production staff; Finance/accounts.
● External: Client marketing team
● Account Managers will report to the Head of Operations, and can have management responsibility for more junior staff.
● Manage the client relationship through effective communication, problem-solving, and responding to requests.
● Take client communication briefs and plan work accordingly.
● Present creative work.
● Ensure that project deadlines are met, communicating and seeking approval of any changes to these.
● Manage the work and performance of team members.
● Keep the team and the client up to date with useful knowledge.
● Maintain accurate records of meetings, decisions and next actions.
● Work with Finance to limit write-offs, bill clients accurately, and chase unpaid invoices.