Web Developer shall be responsible for the coding, innovative design and layout of multiple industries websites. Web developer responsibilities include building websites from concept all the way to completion from the bottom up, fashioning everything from the home page to site layout and function.
The Web developer shall answer clients’ business needs by translating the design requirements and desired functionality of websites into the code that delivers them.
● Work closely with User Experience and designers to bring mock-ups and wireframes from development stage to delivery: coding, building, analyzing, and maintaining the website.
● Support in scoping the work and assessing the feasibility of website and application designs.
● Implementing design ideas by writing the code that delivers them.
● Developing code to facilitate interactions with servers, databases, and third party websites and applications
● Working with test teams to identify and eliminate problems (or ‘bugs’) before the website goes live.
● Supporting after the website has gone live to refine and improve the code in response to data and feedback gathered from user interactions.
● Proven working experience in web programming.
● Top-notch programming skills and in-depth knowledge of modern HTML/CSS.
● Adequate knowledge of relational database systems, Object Oriented Programming and web application development.
● Hands-on experience with network diagnostics, network analytics tools.
● Basic knowledge of Search Engine Optimization process.
● Aggressive problem diagnosis and creative problem solving skills.
● Strong organizational skills to juggle multiple tasks within the constraints of timelines and budgets with business acumen.
● Ability to work and thrive in a fast-paced environment, learn rapidly and master diverse web technologies and techniques.
● BS in computer science or a related field.